Deleting Firewall rules
3 August 2023
You can only delete application and port rules. You cannot delete existing group rules.
To delete an existing rule for filtering incoming network traffic, perform the following actions:
- In the main window of the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Network activity control section.
- Click the Settings button in the Firewall Management subsection.
- Depending on the type of the rule you want to delete, select the Firewall rules for applications or Firewall rules for ports tab.
- In the rule list, select the rule you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
The selected rule is deleted.
- Click the OK button.
The specified task settings are saved. The new rule parameters will be sent to Windows Firewall.