Configuring a policy
3 August 2023
To configure the policy settings:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree, expand the Managed devices node.
- Expand the administration group for which you want to configure the associated policy settings, and open the Policies tab in the details pane.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- Open the Properties: <Policy name> window in one of the following ways:
- Selecting the Properties option in the policy context menu.
- Clicking the Configure policy link in the right details pane of the selected policy.
- Double-clicking the selected policy.
- On the General tab in the Policy status section, enable or disable the policy. To do so, select one of the options below:
- Active policy, if you want the policy to be applied on all protected devices within the selected administration group.
- Inactive policy, if you want to activate the policy later on all protected devices within the selected administration group.
The Out-of-office policy setting is not available when you manage Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes.
- Configure application settings in the remaining sections of the policy.
You can enable or disable the execution of any task on all protected devices within the administration group by means of a Kaspersky Security Center policy.
You can configure the application of policy settings on all network protected devices for each individual software component.
- Click the OK button.
The configured settings are applied in the policy.