Viewing the event log of Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes in Event Viewer
3 August 2023
You can view the event log of Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes using the Microsoft Windows Event Viewer snap-in for Microsoft Management Console. The log contains events registered by Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes and required to diagnose failures in its operation.
Events that will be registered in the event log can be selected based on the following criteria:
- by event types.
- by level of detail. The level of detail corresponds to the importance level of the events registered in the log (informational, important, or critical events). The most detailed is the Informational level, which registers all events. The least detailed is the Critical level, which registers only critical events.
To view the Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes event log:
- Click the Start button, enter the
mmccommand at the search bar, and press ENTER.
Microsoft Management Console opens.
- Select File > Add or remove snap-in.
The Add or remove snap-ins window opens.
- In the list of available snap-ins, select the Event Viewer snap-in and click the Add button.
The Select computer window opens.
- In the Select computer window, specify the protected device on which Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes is installed, and click OK.
- In the Add and remove snap-ins window, click OK.
In the Microsoft Management Console tree, the Event Viewer node appears.
- Expand the Event Viewer node and select the Applications and Services Logs > Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes child node.
The Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes event log opens.