Configuring the Rule Generator for Device Control task
3 August 2023
To configure the Rule Generator for Device Control task:
- Open the Properties: Rule Generator for Device Control window.
- In the Notification section, configure the task event notification settings.
For detailed information on configuring settings in this section, see Kaspersky Security Center Help.
- In the Settings section, you can configure the following settings:
- Select the operation mode: consider system data about all external devices that have ever been connected or consider currently connected external devices only.
- Configure settings for configuration files with allowing rules lists that Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes creates upon the task completion.
- Configure the task schedule in the Schedule section (you can configure a schedule for all task types except Rollback of Database Update).
- In the Account section, specify the account whose rights will be used to run the task.
- If required, specify the objects to exclude from the task scope in the Exclusions from task scope section.
For detailed information on configuring settings in these sections, see Kaspersky Security Center Help.
- Click the OK button in the Properties: <Task name> window.
The newly configured group task settings are saved.