Applying the not-a-virus mask
3 August 2023
The not-a-virus mask makes it possible to skip scanning of legitimate software files and web resources that can be considered harmful. The mask affects the following tasks:
- Real-Time File Protection.
- On-Demand Scan.
If the mask is not added to the exclusions list, Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes will apply the actions specified in the task settings for the software or web resources which fall under this category.
To apply the not-a-virus mask:
- In the Application Console tree, open the context menu of the Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes node.
- Select the Configure Trusted Zone settings menu option.
The Trusted Zone window opens.
- Select the Exclusions tab.
- Scroll the list to find the not-a-virus:* value.
- Select the corresponding check box, if it is cleared.
- Click the OK button.
The new configuration is applied.