Deleting an Exclusion for a Wi-Fi Network
3 August 2023
To delete a Wi-Fi network from the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks, do the following:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Computer Control node.
- Select the Wi-Fi Control child node.
- Click the Properties link in the details pane of the Wi-Fi Control node.
The Task settings window opens on the General tab.
- If needed, select the Allow connections to the following Wi-Fi networks check box to allow editing of the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks.
- In the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks, select the Wi-Fi networks you want to delete.
- Click the Remove Wi-Fi network button.
- Click the OK button.
The selected Wi-Fi networks are deleted from the list of trusted Wi-Fi networks. Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes blocks connections to these Wi-Fi networks.