Functional limitations when the license expires
3 August 2023
When the current license expires, the following limitations are applied to the functional components:
- All tasks are stopped, except the Real-Time File Protection, On-Demand Scan and Application Integrity Control tasks.
- You cannot start any tasks except the Real-Time File Protection, On-Demand Scan and Application Integrity Control. These tasks continue to run using the old anti-virus databases.
- Exploit Prevention functionality is limited:
- Processes are protected until they are restarted.
- New processes cannot be added to the protection scope.
Other functions (repositories, logs, diagnostic information) are still available.