Creating and configuring firewall rules
3 August 2023
To create and configure firewall rules using the Administration Plug-in:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the Network activity control section, in the Firewall Management section, click the Settings button.
The Firewall Management window opens.
- On the General tab, in the Inbound connections section, click the Rules list button.
The Firewall rules for inbound connections window opens.
- Create and configure firewall rules for incoming connections.
- On the General tab, in the Outbound connections block, click on the Rules list button.
The Firewall rules for outbound connections window opens.
- Create and configure firewall rules for outgoing connections.
- Click the OK button in the Firewall Management window.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies the new settings to the running task. The date and time when the settings were changed are saved in the system audit log.