Activating the application with an activation code
3 August 2023
To activate the application using an activation code, the protected device must be connected to the internet.
You can activate Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes by using an activation code.
When activating the application with this method, Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes sends data to the activation server to verify the entered code:
- If the activation code verification is successful, the application is activated.
- If the activation code verification fails, the corresponding notification is displayed. In this case, you must contact the software vendor from whom you purchased your Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes license.
- If the number of activations with the activation code is exceeded, the corresponding notification is displayed. The application activation procedure is interrupted, and the application prompts you to contact Technical Support.
You can activate Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes with an activation code using the Application Console, or by creating the Activation of the Application group task via the Administration Plug-in or via the Web Plug-in.
To activate Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes with an activation code using the Application Console:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Licensing node.
- In the results pane of the Licensing node, click the Add activation code link.
- In the window that opens, enter the activation code in the Activation code field.
- If you want to use the activation code as an additional key, enable Use as additional key check box.
- To view information about a license, click the Show license information button. The information will be displayed in the License information block.
- Click the OK button.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes sends information about the applied activation code to the activation server.