Enabling and disabling Firewall rules
3 August 2023
To enable or disable an existing rule for filtering incoming network traffic, perform the following actions:
- In the main window of the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Network activity control section.
- Click the Settings button in the Firewall Management subsection.
- Depending on the type of the rule whose status you want to modify, select the Firewall rules for applications or Firewall rules for ports tab.
- In the rule list, select the rule whose status you want to modify and perform one of the following actions:
- If you want to enable a disabled rule, switch on the toggle button to the left of the rule name.
- If you want to disable an enabled rule, switch off the toggle button to the left of the rule name.
- Click the OK button.
The specified task settings are saved. The new rule parameters will be sent to Windows Firewall.