Configuring PLC Registry
3 August 2023
To configure the PLC Registry:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center window, select the Administration Server <server name>.
- Open the Advanced child node.
- In the Storages folder of the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree, select the Hardware subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Hardware folder, click the Additional actions button and select Open PLC Registry in the drop-down list.
The PLC Registry management window opens.
- To add a new configuration manually, click the Add button.
The PLC settings window opens.
- In the General Settings block:
- In the Connection settings block enter the following information:
- Click the OK button.
- You can also import and export an XML file with PLC configurations by clicking the corresponding buttons in the PLC Project configurations registry window.
- To change the configuration settings, click the Modify button.
When you modify the PLC configuration in the PLC Registry, the results of the PLC Project Integrity Check task are affected. You need to run the PLC Project Investigation task to get the updated data and then run the PLC Project Integrity Check again to get actual results.
- Click the Remove button, if you do not use the PLC Project configuration any more.
When the PLC project is deleted from the PLC Registry, it becomes unavailable for further investigation and integrity check.
- Use the Filter field to review the PLC configurations with the required values.
You cannot use filtering by PLC Registry ID value.
- You can also select the Only show PLC that can be protected by Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes check box if you don't need a combined list of PLC configurations for all Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity applications.
- Click the Close button.
The PLC Registry will be saved.