Installation and uninstallation
3 August 2023
Following is the list of installation and uninstallation limitations:
- For correct operation of Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes, SHA-2 support is required in Windows.
- When you install the application, a warning may appear on the screen If the specified path to the Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes installation folder contains more than 150 characters. The warning does not affect the installation process: you can install and run Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes.
- If you want to install the SNMP protocol support component, make sure to restart the SNMP service if the SNMP service is running.
- If you want to install and run Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes on a device running on an embedded operating system, make sure to install the Filter Manager component.
- You cannot install Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes Administration Tools via Microsoft Active Directory group policies.
- If you exclude the Anti-virus Protection node from the list of installed application components, this node disappears from the list of available components after the installation is completed. To install the components of the Anti-virus Protection node, start the Installation Wizard from the installation package since the installation package contains a full list of components.
- If Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes Administration Console is installed, the Installation Wizard may prompt to restart the computer. In this case, reboot is not mandatory. It is sufficient to end the session of the user who installed the Administration Console and log in to the system again.
- If you install the application on the protected computers running on older operating systems unable to receive regular updates, ensure that the following root certificates are installed:
- DigiCert Assured ID Root CA
If the specified root certificates are not installed, the application may function improperly. We recommend that you install the certificates as soon as possible.