Configuring general settings of the Registry Access Monitor task
3 August 2023
To configure general settings of the Registry Access Monitor task via the Application Console:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the System Inspection node.
- Select the Registry Access Monitor child node.
- Click the Properties link in the results pane of the Registry Access Monitor node.
The Task settings window opens on the General tab.
- In the Task mode block, select the required option from the list:
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.