Opening policy settings for Exploit Prevention
3 August 2023
To open the Exploit Prevention settings via the Kaspersky Security Center policy:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure the task.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Double-click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window that opens, select the Real-Time Computer Protection section.
- Click Settings in the Exploit prevention subsection.
The Exploit Prevention window opens.
Configure Exploit Prevention as required.