Importing program settings
21 August 2023
To import program settings:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and General Settings subsection.
- In the Export and Import of Program Settings settings group, click the Import settings link to open the Import program settings window.
- Click the Browse button.
The file selection window opens.
- Select the KZ file containing the program settings that you want to load.
- Select one of the following options for importing program settings:
- All settings, if you want to import all program settings.
- Selected settings, if you want to select which program settings to import.
- If you are importing Selected settings, select the check boxes next to the program settings that you want to import.
- Click the Next button.
- If the program settings were imported successfully, click the Restart the program button.
The program will be restarted. After a few minutes, you must refresh the browser window and sign in again.