Configuring the weekly report
21 August 2023
To configure the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server weekly report:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Reports section and Weekly subsection.
- In the Generating Weekly report section, click any link to open the Weekly report settings window.
- In the Report generation day of the week and time fields, select the day of the week and specify the time when the weekly report will be generated.
Specify a time in the range of 00:00 to 23:59.
- In the Report language list, select the language in which the weekly report will be generated.
- In the Format dates in the report list, select the format of dates as you want them to appear in the weekly report.
- If you want Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server to send the weekly report to email addresses, select the check box next to the name of the Enable report sending setting and do the following:
- Select the check box next to the name of the Send report to administrator setting if you want Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server to send the weekly report to the email addresses of the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server administrator.
- In the Send report to the following email addresses field, enter the email address to which you want the weekly report to be delivered.
The email addresses are entered one at a time. Repeat the process of adding addresses to the list for all email addresses that you are adding.
You can use the symbols "*" and "?" to create address masks, and regular expressions beginning with the prefix "reg:".
Regular expressions are not case-sensitive.
- Click the button on the right of the entry field.
The email address you have added appears in the list under the entry field.
- Click the OK button.
The Weekly report settings window closes.
The Generating Weekly report section displays the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server weekly report settings you have configured.
The generated Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server weekly reports will appear in the list under the Generating Weekly report section.