Deleting Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server operation reports
21 August 2023
To delete one or several Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server operation reports:
- In the main window of the program web interface, go to the management console tree and select the Reports section and the subsection depending on the type of reports you want to delete:
- All reports—If you want to remove all reports from the list.
- Daily—If you want to remove daily reports from the list.
- Weekly—If you want to remove weekly reports from the list.
- Monthly—If you want to remove monthly reports from the list.
- Custom—If you want to remove custom reports from the list.
A page with the list of reports of the type you have selected opens.
- Select check boxes in rows with the details of reports you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the upper part of the workspace.
The Delete reports action confirmation window opens.
- Click the Delete button.
The Delete reports window closes.
The selected reports are deleted.