Remove the app from your child's device
19 September 2023
Before uninstalling Kaspersky Safe Kids, you must first remove Kaspersky Safe Kids configuration profile. To remove the configuration profile, you have to enter the Kaspersky Safe Kids PIN code. You can find the code in the Kaspersky Safe Kids settings on your child's mobile device or on My Kaspersky.
If you don't remove the configuration profile, Kaspersky Safe Kids restrictions won't be removed.
To view the PIN code for removing the configuration profile on the child's mobile device:
- Start the application on your child's mobile device.
- Tap → About → How to Uninstall the App.
- Enter the password for your My Kaspersky account.
Instructions on how to uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids from your child's mobile device are displayed along with the code for removing the configuration profile.
To remove the configuration profile from your child's mobile device:
- On the home screen, tap Settings → General → Profiles.
- Select the Kaspersky Safe Kids profile.
- Tap Remove.
- Enter the code for removing the configuration profile.
The configuration profile will be removed. Now you can uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids app.
To uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids:
- On the Home screen, press and hold the Kaspersky Safe Kids icon until the icons start to jiggle.
- Choose the deleting option.
Once the app has been removed, the mobile device is removed from the child's profile on My Kaspersky.