19 September 2023
Some steps may be different depending on the device model and version of the operating system.
Kaspersky Safe Kids may have the following issues and solutions on Meizu devices:
- Kaspersky Safe Kids may not work correctly when the device is in the sleep mode. To fix this, go to Settings → Device → Power Management → Energy consumption → Optimization of energy consumption → Sleep mode management and allow Kaspersky Safe Kids to keep working in sleep mode.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids may not start after the device is restarted or the app is unloaded from memory. To fix this, grant Kaspersky Safe Kids permission to autorestart.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids may be unloaded from device memory. For the app to work correctly, lock the app in memory.
- MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS:
Kaspersky Safe Kids may not get access to permissions on Meizu Pro 6 Plus with Android 6.0.1, in which case the app will not work properly. To fix this issue, please upgrade to Android 7.x. Otherwise, do the following:
- Go to Settings → Apps → Kaspersky Safe Kids → Permission management.
- Grant all permissions: set permissions to ON or tap a permission name and select Allow from the list.