Kaspersky Safe Kids features on Android/iOS
19 September 2023
You can install Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android/iOS on the child's mobile device and the parent's mobile device. Mobile devices with Kaspersky Safe Kids installed are automatically connected to the My Kaspersky.
App functions available on your child's device
When Kaspersky Safe Kids is set up on your child's mobile device, it does the following:
- Protects your child against unwanted online content (with Safe browser feature on the child's iOS devices).
- Monitors app usage (for child's Android devices only).
- Locates your child's device in real time.
- Works as a browser for safe Internet surfing (for child's iOS devices only).
- Monitors how long the device is used by your child.
- Monitors the use of YouTube (for child's Android devices only).
Child protection settings are not available in the app installed on your child's device. You can set up child protection on the My Kaspersky or in the app installed on the parent's device.
App functions available on the parent's device
When Kaspersky Safe Kids is set up on a parent's mobile device, it lets you:
- Check the location of your child's mobile devices on a map and set allowed areas for your child.
- Receive alerts about your child's activity on the device, in apps, and on the Internet.
- Configure Kaspersky Safe Kids protection settings for your child's devices.
- View summary of your child's activities.
All actions available on the parent's mobile device can also be performed on My Kaspersky, where you can also view detailed reports about all of your child's activities on the devices.