1 April 2021
Kaspersky created a special version of the application for residents of the U.S. state of California. If you are a resident of the U.S. state of California, you need to download and install this version of the application.
The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Total Security:
- Improved Web Anti-Virus component:
- Improved notification texts that warn about attempts to visit phishing or potentially phishing websites.
- When HTTPS traffic scan is off, Kaspersky Protection extension carries on the protection.
- Improved interaction between the user and Technical Support. The application now contains a link to Technical Support chat (not available in some application versions).
- Improved notification about entering an activation code that is already in use.
- Fixed vulnerability issue that used to appear when creating Mozilla Firefox browser files.
- Updated the installer icon consistent with the new brand style.
- Improved license expiration window.
- It is now possible to go to My Kaspersky light version directly from the application.
- It is now possible to hide removable drive scan window.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 21H1.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when saving the application operation report for Technical Support.
- Fixed vulnerability issue of arbitrary file deletion when deleting service data and application operation reports.