What to do if images in the Mail app on macOS 12 and macOS 13 don’t load automatically
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac — Family and Personal
Images in the Mail app on macOS 12 (Monterey) and macOS 13 don’t load automatically. The notification Your network preferences prevent content from loading privately is displayed.
On macOS 12 (Monterey) and macOS 13, the Mail app has the Protect Mail Activity feature, which allows you to securely download remote content in the background when you receive an email. However, due to a conflict with a Kaspersky application, this feature blocks the automatic download of external content in emails.
To upload images, select Load content directly or click .
If you want the images to load automatically, disable the Protect Mail Activity feature. To do so:
- Open the Mail app. Select Mail → Preferences.
- Click Privacy and clear the Protect Mail Activity checkbox. On macOS 13, also clear the Hide IP address checkbox.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic of your request.