How to enable the Trusted Applications mode in Kaspersky Security Cloud 20
The Trusted Applications mode is a component of Kaspersky Security Cloud that prevents untrusted programs from launching.
Kaspersky Security Cloud classifies an application as untrusted if either of the following conditions is met:
- There is no information about the application in the Kaspersky Security Network database.
- The website it was downloaded from has a low reputation in the Kaspersky Security Network.
To enable the Trusted Applications mode:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click More Tools.
- To learn how to open the application, see this guide.
- Got to the Manage applications section and click Trusted Applications mode.
- Click Turn on.
Trusted Applications mode will be enabled and a scan of applications and system files will start. The scan is only performed at the first startup and may take a significant period of time.
If applications that you use regularly have stopped starting, click Manage applications and configure rights and rules for applications, or else disable Trusted Applications mode. See this article for instructions.