Commercial release of Kaspersky Security Center 12.2: patch for version 220.127.116.1134
Patch 12.2 for Kaspersky Security Center version 18.104.22.16834 was released on September 24, 2020. For the improvements included in the patch, see the Online Help.
Patch 12.2 includes the following:
- Patch for Administration Console patch_12_0_0_7734_console_12_2.zip that must be installed on a device with Administration Console installed without Administration Server.
- Patch for Network Agent patch_12_0_0_7734_nagent_12_2.zip that must be installed on a managed device with Network Agent installed without Administration Server.
- Patch for Administration Server patch_12_0_0_7734_server_12_2.zip that must be installed on the device assigned to act as Administration Server. This component includes patches for Administration Console and Network Agent.
How to install patch 12.2
- Run the executable file of the patch.
- To install in silent mode, run the patch with the command line key -s.
- Create an installation package. See the Online Help page for instructions.
How to check if the patch has been installed
- Open Kaspersky Security Center and go to the Reports tab.
- Select Report on Kaspersky software versions and open its properties.
- Go to Fields for report → Details fields.
- Select the Updates installed checkbox.
- Click OK.
Information about the installed patch will be displayed on the list.
Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console has the following limitations:
- When adding a certificate, the Close button overrides the Certificate type field and the Show button is displayed.
- Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console disconnects from a primary Administration Server when the Administration Server service is restarted on a secondary server.
- The character % may occur in the statuses of completed tasks.
- Several copies of a user role are displayed in the properties of the virtual Administration Server.
- A search by installation status and IP address is not available in Microsoft update properties in the Devices section.
- The deployment of Windows 10 version 2004 using Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) is not supported.
- You cannot install patches for Administration Server through Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console. They can be installed only through Administration Console.
- If Zip Slip and Zip Bomb attacks are suspected, error messages are displayed only in English.
- It is not possible to open the role properties window from the list of roles assigned to the user.
- The list of unassigned devices is not updated when the device is moved to a group of managed devices.
- Sorting notifications by date is not possible.