Error “The operating system does not comply with requirements”
The article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
When installing a Kaspersky application, you may get an error "The operating system does not comply with requirements”.
You are trying to install the Kaspersky application
- On an incompatible operating system. You will get this error if you run the installation of a Kaspersky application for home on a Windows Server 2016 server operating system or an unofficial build that may be identified as a server operating system.
- On an operating system version which is not supported, for example, Windows XP. For the list of supported Windows versions, see the system requirements for:
- Kaspersky applications for home are not intended for protection of server operating systems. If you need a solution for a server operating system, see our solutions for business.
- Make sure your operating system version meets the system requirements and reinstall the Kaspersky application.
What to do if the solution didn't help
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.