What is Kaspersky Internet Security 19
Kaspersky Internet Security is a solution for protecting devices from a range of digital threats. It secures your online payments and protects against online fraud, viruses and data leaks. You can manage the protection of your devices remotely through the account at My Kaspersky.
Kaspersky Internet Security has versions for Windows, macOS, and Android.
Features and components of Kaspersky Internet Security 19
Kaspersky Internet Security 19 includes the following protection features and components:
- File Anti-Virus, which prevents infection of the computer's file system.
- Mail Anti-Virus, which scans incoming and outgoing email messages on your computer.
- Web Anti-Virus, which intercepts and blocks scripts on websites should they pose a threat to your computer. With Web Anti-Virus enabled, all traffic is controlled and dangerous websites are blocked automatically.
- IM Anti-Virus, which ensures the safe use of instant messengers.
- Application Control, which logs actions performed by applications in the operating system, and manages applications' activities based on the group to which the component has assigned an application.
- Application Manager, which lets you centrally manage applications installed on the computer.
- Webcam Protection, which blocks unauthorized access to the web camera and notifies you that access has been blocked.
- Firewall, which ensures your security when you use local networks and the Internet.
- Network Monitor, which is designed for monitoring network activity in real time.
- System Watcher, which rolls back the changes made to the operating system by malicious or other activity of applications.
- Network Attack Blocker, which monitors inbound network traffic for activity that is typical of network attacks. When it detects a network attack attempt, it blocks any network activity of from the attacking computer.
- Anti-Spam, which scans incoming email messages for spam.
- Anti-Phishing, which checks whether web-addresses are on the list of phishing websites.
- Anti-Banner, which blocks ad banners on websites and in application interfaces.
- Private Browsing, which detects requests sent by the browser to tracking services and can modify requests to and responses from tracking services in a way that protects you from tracking of your online activity.
- Safe Money, which provides protection of confidential data when using online banking services and payment systems, and prevents theft of funds when making online payments.
- On-Screen Keyboard, which prevents interception of data entered on the hardware keyboard and protects personal data against interception attempts that use screen shots.
- Trusted Applications mode, which protects the computer from applications that may be unsafe.
- Parental Control, Which allows setting age restrictions on accessing websites, games and applications. You can also view statistics reports on the controlled devices’ usage.
- My Kaspersky, which allows you to remotely manage the protection of your devices from your account.
- Secure Connection, which protects your data on connection to unsecured wireless networks.