About Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000
Jun 7, 2023
Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000 (also referred to as "the system") is a cyberimmune information system based on the KasperskyOS operating system with a preconfigured set of application software. Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000 is installed on an Advantech UTX-3117-S6A1N embedded computer and is designed to serve as a secure gateway for the Internet of Things in an enterprise network.
Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000 performs the following functions:
- Receives, scans, and distributes messages of sensors and other devices transmitted over the MQTT protocol.
- Registers security events of the system and network.
- Detects devices within the internal enterprise network.
- Detects attempts of intrusion into the internal enterprise network.
- Ensures the cybersecurity of the device itself and provides methods for controlling connected devices.
Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000 can also operate as a firewall and DHCP server, and provide network address translation (NAT).
You can manage Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway 1000 through the local web interface or remotely by using the web plug-in for the Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 Web Console.