How to disable promotional messages in Kaspersky applications
Latest update: February 04, 2022 ID: 14038
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 21, 20, 19, 18
- Kaspersky Internet Security 21, 20, 19, 18
- Kaspersky Total Security 21, 20, 19, 18
- Kaspersky Security Cloud 21, 20, 19, 18
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 8, 7, 6
It is not possible to disable informational or promotional messages in Kaspersky Free.
To stop receiving informational and promotional materials from Kaspersky:
- In the main application window, click .
If you have problems opening the application, see this guide.
- Go to the Interface section.
- Clear the following checkboxes:
- Receive informational messages and advertisements from Kaspersky Lab
- Show information about special offers
- Receive informational messages and advertisements after the current subscription expires or Receive informational messages and advertisements after the current license expires
- Click Save and confirm your actions.
Promotional materials will no longer be sent.