Error "We cannot verify that the databases comply with the End User License Agreement"
The error "We cannot verify that the databases comply with the End User License Agreement" appears upon database update attempt.
- Check the system date and time. For the instructions, see this article.
- If the system date and time are correct, but the issue persists, reactivate the application. For the instructions, see this article.
- If the instructions above did not help, reinstall the application. For the instructions, see below.
What to do if the issue persists
If the error persists, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.
Technical support for Kaspersky Free is not provided. You can ask a question about your issue on our Forum or look it up in the existing topics.
If you want full technical support, buy and install a supported Kaspersky application for home.
How to reinstall a Kaspersky application
- Download the installer for the application that you are using:
- Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
To find out which application is installed on your computer, use the guide in this article.
- Remove the currently installed application. See this article for instructions.
- Reboot the computer.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions for your application:
- The application will be activated automatically. If it did not activate automatically, activate the application manually. Follow the instructions for your application: