Why do I see a subscription or license renewal notification if none of my subscriptions or licenses is about to expire?
Sometimes you may receive notifications by email or inside a Kaspersky application prompting you to renew an application subscription or license.
Here are some possible reasons:
- You forgot about one of your subscriptions or licenses. Check your subscriptions or licenses using the instructions below.
- You have a subscription or license, you remember about it but you don't use it because you have already purchased another suitable subscription or license. Use the expiring subscription or license on a different device or wait until its term ends.
- You used a Kaspersky application before but have already uninstalled it. The notifications are sent by error. Contact Kaspersky technical support using the instructions below.
Check your current subscriptions in My Kaspersky
- Sign in to your My Kaspersky account.
- Go to the Subscriptions section.
You will see active and expired subscriptions connected to your account.
How to check subscriptions or licenses without a My Kaspersky account
If you do not have a My Kaspersky account, check your email box for emails containing activation codes or try to find your Kaspersky application package.
If you have found the activation code, add it to your My Kaspersky account to extend the subscription or license term. For instructions, see this article.
If you couldn't find the expiring subscription or license, contact Kaspersky technical support using the instructions below.
Contact Kaspersky technical support
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.