Error "Local security certificate issue"
Latest update: January 15, 2021 ID: 11693
When activating a Kaspersky application, you may encounter the error "Activation error: Local security certificate issue".
- Incorrect proxy server settings in the Kaspersky application.
- Incorrect system date.
- Incorrect security certificate settings in Internet Explorer.
- Disable proxy server in the product settings.
- Check the system date on your computer.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Сlick Internet options.
- In the Internet options window, go to the Advanced tab and clear the following checkboxes:
- Check for publisher's certificate revocation.
- Check for server certificate revocation.
- Check for signatures on downloaded programs.
- Click Apply.
What to do if the solution did not help
If the error persists, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.