Subscription status update error
If you have bought subscription for a Kaspersky application not in the Kaspersky store but from a third-party service provider, your subscription is renewed automatically. You can manage your subscription by contacting the provider.
When checking the status of your subscription through the Renew subscription status option, you may get the following errors:
- Your active subscription key is up to date.
- Your service provider has not activated the subscription. Update the subscription status later or contact your service provider.
- Subscription has expired. Please enter another activation code.
The subscription status update error can also occur if you try to use the subscription as a reserve code when renewing the license.
- Current subscription key is valid.
- The application was purchased via the subscription service of your Internet provider and your subscription has expired or was suspended. In this case, renewal is unavailable.
To fix the error:
- Check if the date is correct on your computer. See this article for instructions.
- In the main application window, click License.
- Click Renew subscription status.
If the solution did not help, try using the recommendations from this article.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic of your request.
In your request, please provide the following:
- Activation code or your password from the ISP account.
- A screenshot of the Licensing window.
- Your conversation with the ISP.