How to collect network traffic logs with WireShark
Latest update: July 14, 2022 ID: 13130
To troubleshoot issues with your network connection, Kaspersky Technical Support may require the network traffic logs. You can collect them in the Wireshark application. To get the logs:
- Download and install the application from the WireShark website.
- Open the application and click .
- Select the interface for log collection and click Start.
- When selecting a network interface, look at the activity graph and select an active interface. You can also run the ipconfig /all command and see which interface corresponds to the primary IP address of the computer.
- Reproduce the problem.
- Click .
- Select File → Save As and save the logs in the default format.
- Add the files to an archive. See this article for instructions.
The network traffic logs will be collected.