Errors 2147746397 and 0x8004025d when updating databases in Kaspersky Scan Engine
During a database update of Kaspersky Scan Engine, the following errors may occur:
- 2147746397, if you are using the Scan Engine console
- 0x8004025d, if you are using REST API
Check the license expiry date. You can view it:
- Through the Kaspersky Scan Engine web console. Open the web console and go to Dashboard. The expiry date can be found in the License block.
- Through the REST API request:
- Where <IP address> stands for the address of the Kaspersky Scan Engine server and <port> stands for the port number used by Kaspersky Scan Engine. Request example:
If the license has expired, renew it.
What to do if the solution did not help
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before contacting the support, see the guide on creating a request in the Knowledge base.