How to remove Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows from your computer
Switch to the premium version of Kaspersky Safe Kids
In the premium version, you can check the location and battery level of your child's device, view YouTube search history, and set the device use schedule.
To uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows:
- Sign in to the administrator account on your computer.
- Open Control Panel. See the instructions on the Microsoft support website.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Click Kaspersky Safe Kids → Uninstall/Change.
- The removal wizard will start.
- Click Next.
- Close all running applications and click Next.
- Enter the login and password for your My Kaspersky account and click Continue.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to reboot your computer.
Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows will be uninstalled.
What to do in case of removal problems
If you experience any difficulties removing Kaspersky Safe Kids, use the guide in this article.
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.