Kaspersky Endpoint Agent 3.9.0 for Windows (version 18.104.22.1688): Critical Fix KB15585
Critical Fix KB15585 for Kaspersky Endpoint Agent 3.9.0 for Windows was released on August 3, 2020.
Installation and upgrading
Critical Fix KB15585 is automatically applied to Kaspersky Endpoint Agent 3.9.0 for Windows after running database and module update. The Critical Fix is applied only if Kaspersky Endpoint Agent 3.9.0 for Windows is configured to interact with Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response. The full version number after the update is 22.214.171.1248.
Fixes and improvements
- As part of the automatic response to threats, we have fixed the processing errors for:
- Objects in virtual folders.
- Objects that contain Unicode characters in their full names.
- We have improved interaction between the client and the Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response server.
- We have fixed the installation of public updates over an application protected with password and PPL technology: after installing Critical Fix KB15585, you can install subsequent patches without disabling password protection and PPL protection in Kaspersky Endpoint Agent parameters.
- We have fixed the errors that caused SOYUZ service to hang during removal of obsolete telemetry data from internal application vaults.