Kaspersky Web Traffic Security 6.0 (version 126.96.36.1995) commercial release
Kaspersky Web Traffic Security 6.0 was released on October 2, 2018. The full version number is 188.8.131.525.
Kaspersky Web Traffic Security 6.0 is an application for protecting HTTP, HTTPS and FTP traffic passing through a proxy server.
About Kaspersky Web Traffic Security 6.0
Kaspersky Web Traffic Security 6.0:
- Protects an organization’s IT infrastructure against malware and file-encrypting ransomware using machine learning algorithms and operating system data emulation technology.
- Blocks access to infected and phishing websites.
- Uses Kaspersky Security Network to:
- Obtain information about the reputation of files and Internet resources.
- Ensure that Kaspersky Lab applications react to threats quickly without waiting for an application database update.
- Reduce the likelihood of false positives.
- Integrates with Kaspersky Private Security Network (KPSN) to access the reputation databases of Kaspersky Security Network and other statistical data.
- Scans encrypted traffic with certificate replacement on the proxy server side.
- Performs content filtering of inbound and outbound files based on the URL, file name, MIME type, size, type of source file, and checksum (MD5 or SHA256).
- Lets you restrict access to various categories of Internet resources, such as gambling, lotteries, and sweepstakes.
- Lets you configure application settings and manage the application through the web interface.
- Lets you monitor the application operating status, the network traffic processed by the application, the number of scanned and detected objects, most recent threats, as well as blocked users and URLs in the application web interface.
- Lets you create workspaces for configuring individual rules for processing traffic of departments of organizations or managed organizations (for Internet service providers).
- Lets you configure administrator access permissions for working with managed organizations.
- Lets you investigate incidents involving Internet access by searching and viewing events.
- Adjusts traffic processing conditions in cases when they do not match the defined rules.
- Updates application databases from Kaspersky Lab update servers or custom resources (HTTP servers, shared network folders) according to schedule or on demand.
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory to assign roles and manage access and protection rules.
- Publishes application events to the SIEM system that is already in use in your organization over the Syslog protocol.
- Lets you access application information over the SNMP protocol.
- The application has been modified as required for use in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Support for workspaces has been implemented.
- Capabilities for managing access rights to application components have been expanded.
- You can now distribute application licenses among workspaces created within the application.
- Current traffic can be scanned.
- System events can be registered in the audit log and in Syslog.
- There is now the capability to create cards containing system event data and information about traffic processing.
- The application can now operate over the SNMP protocol.
- You can now import and export the values of application settings.
- There is now the capability to monitor the application operating status, the network traffic processed by the application, the number of scanned and detected objects, and the most recent and most frequently encountered threats, blocked users, and URLs.
- You can now collect diagnostic information about the application.
- There is now support for additional application localizations.
- Support for NTLM- and Kerberos authentication for Single Sign-On has been improved.
- There is now support for multiple Microsoft Active Directory domains.