System requirements for Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2020
Do you want to prevent infections? Install Kaspersky Internet Security
In addition to antivirus protection, Kaspersky Internet Security provides protection of network connection, web camera, online payments, children from unwanted information, as well as the ability to block advertising banners, prevent data collection, search and install updates, delete unused applications.
- Hard disk: 1 GB free space
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internet connection
- A computer mouse or touchpad
For correct display of the application interface, standard screen resolution no less than 800х600 pixels is recommended.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit) with the KB3033929 update installed
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit) with the KB3033929 update installed
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
To scan earlier versions of Windows, use Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2015.