What to do if characters cannot be typed into the activation code field in a Kaspersky application
- Your keyboard layout is switched to a different language.
- An application that automatically switches a keyboard layout (e.g. Punto Switcher) is installed on your computer.
- Make sure you enter the correct characters. Try entering the code again.
- Quit the applications that may switch your keyboard layout. Try entering the code again.
- Type the code in the text editor, e.g. Notepad. Copy the code into the field.
If the application has accepted your activation code but an error occurs, try to find a solution in the Activation errors section.
What to do if the issue persists
- If the solution did not help, see the Useful links section under this article or contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form.
Error “Your activation code is already saved in the application” or “Activation code is saved”
Incorrect password error upon activation of a Kaspersky application
Error "Invalid activation code"
"Activation code is not suitable for this application" error
"Activation code is invalid for this region" error
“Unknown error” during activation
“Key is blocked” error