Error "License has expired" or "Activation period has expired"
When trying to activate Kaspersky Free, you may encounter the "License has expired" or "Activation period has expired" error.
- Incorrect system date on the computer
- The license has expired or the period during
- Check the system date on your computer. For instructions, see this article.
- Try reactivating the application. For instructions, see this article.
- If the system date is configured correctly and the repeated activation did not help, then the most probable reason for the issue is that your license has expired. Renew the license by purchasing a new activation code at a reduced price. For instructions, see this article.
What to do if the error persists
If the license term has not expired and the correct system date is set on your computer, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic of your request.
Technical support for Kaspersky Free is not provided. You can ask a question about your issue on our Forum or look it up in the existing topics.
If you want full technical support, buy and install a supported Kaspersky application for home.