Steps for troubleshooting Kaspersky Security 11 for Windows Server
The article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security 11.0.1 for Windows Server (version 22.214.171.1247)
- Kaspersky Security 11.0.0 for Windows Server (version 126.96.36.1990)
If you experience any issues while using Kaspersky Security for Windows Server, you can run diagnostics and try to fix the issue yourself before contacting Kaspersky technical support. For diagnostic steps, see the flowchart or the article below.
Step 1. Disable application components one by one
- Disable one application component, restart the application and check if the issue reoccurs.
- If the issue persists, try disabling other components one by one in the same manner.
- If you defined the component that caused the issue, write down the name of the component and proceed to step 5. If the issue is resolved, move on to step 2.
Step 2. Stop Kaspersky Security Service
Step 3. Reinstall the application without the Exploit Prevention component
Step 4. Reinstall the application without Exploit Prevention and Script Monitoring
Step 5. Complete the troubleshooting
- Check if all operating system components are installed and work correctly
- Submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. In your request, specify the step that helped to resolve the issue and the name of the component that caused the issues. Before contacting the support, see the guide on creating a request in the knowledge base.