How to configure notifications about certain events in Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows Server
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security 10.1.2 for Windows Server
- Kaspersky Security 10.1.1 for Windows Server
- Kaspersky Security 10.1.0 for Windows Server
To notify the administrator and users about a particular event, do the following:
- Open the application console. Right-click Logs and notifications and select Properties.
- Go to the Notifications tab.
- Select an event or several events and set desired notification types in the Notify users and Notify administrators sections.
- Click OK.
The Notify users section is available only for event types related to user activity. For example, an attempt to write an infected object to a server or an attempt to read such an object causes the Threat detected event. Such event types usually contain information about the user.
You can also configure advanced notification settings, such as email notification settings: