Solving Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Server installation and removal issues
Latest update: April 13, 2021 ID: 15385
When installing or removing Kaspersky solutions for business, the following errors may occur:
- Error 27300: Error installing driver ***
- Error 27320: Error configuring service
- Error 1603: Setup process error
- Error 1723: Problem with the installer package
- Error: Uninstallation password or user name has not been specified or is incorrect
- Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: Fatal error during installation
- Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: To install the application, you must accept the terms of the License Agreement
To solve the issue, try completing the following steps:
- Make sure that:
- You enter the correct password if uninstalling the application requires one.
- Base Filtering Engine runs on the device.
- The application is being installed/uninstalled under an administrator account, and the user is included in the KAVWSEE Administrators group.
- The algorithms used by the encryption libraries are identical.
- Try removing the application locally, without using Kaspersky Security Center tasks.
- Check the configuration of the group policy objects (GPO) or relocate the device into an organizational unit (OU) without current policies and enforce GPOs.
- If a third-party data protection software is installed on the device, update the software to the latest version.
- Download the latest version of a Kaspersky application distribution package and retry installing/uninstalling the application.