Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent
Kaspersky Security 5.0 Light Agent features the Exploit Prevention technology. This technology provides protection against malware that exploits computer vulnerabilities to install other types of malware. Exploits most often attack browsers, as well as applications such as Adobe Flash, Java and Microsoft Office.
Exploit Prevention uses the following methods:
- Controls the startup of executable files from vulnerable applications or web browsers.
- Controls any suspicious activity by vulnerable applications.
- Monitors application activity.
- Tracks the source of malicious code.
- Prevents software vulnerabilities being exploited.
Lists of applications in which vulnerabilities have been detected are updated along with the anti-virus databases for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.0 Light Agent.