How to install Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.2 Light Agent in the virtual environment based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, SharxBase 5.10.x, Tionix 2.9 Cloud Platform, or OpenStack
You can use Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.2 Light Agent for protection of virtual environments based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, SharxBase 5.10.x, Tionix 2.9 Cloud Platform, or OpenStack.
To get the installer, send a request to Technical Support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount.
How to install Kaspersky for Virtualization 5.2 Light Agent for protecting a virtual environment based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, SharxBase 5.10.x, Tionix 2.9 Cloud Platform, or OpenStack
- Run the virtual machine creation wizard.
- Select the SVM image in the QCOW2 format.
- Finish the wizard.
- Run the virtual machine.
- Log in to the SVM using the following credentials:
- login: root
- password: 7czWtTKhCgrvEYBHb3rE
- Change the password for root:
- Change the password for klconfig:
- Configure the network. Run the following commands:
- When using DHCP:
- ssh klconfig@localhost dhcp <InterfaceName> yes
- When using static parameters:
- [root@localhost ~]# ssh klconfig@localhost network <InterfaceName> <IP> <NetMask> <Broadcast> <Gateway>
- For configuring the DNS server:
- ssh klconfig@localhost dns <dns server 1> <dns server 2> <dns server 3>
- For configuring up to three DNS servers:
- [root@localhost ~]# ssh klconfig@localhost dns <server 1> <server 2> <server 3>
- Restart the network service.
- Set the connector language:
- Set the name for the SVM:
- Configure the Network Agent connection settings:
- Restart Network Agent:
- Install the application:
- Run Scan Server:
Now you can manage the SVM through Kaspersky Security Center.
For a more detailed description of the configuration commands, see the Online Help page.
- Integration server is not supported. Upon connection to the Integration server, SVMs send an event to Kaspersky Security Center informing that hypervisor is unavailable and Protection Server is not connected to hypervisor.
- Light Agents can detect SVMs in the network only using the manually specified list of SVM addresses. Use of Integration server for SVM detection is not available.