How to install Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.1 Light Agent in a virtual environment based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, or SharxBase 5.10.x
You can use Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.1 Light Agent (including 5.1.1, 5.1.2, and 5.1.3 updates) to protect a virtual environment based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, or SharxBase 5.10.x.
To get the installer, send a request to Technical Support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount.
How to install Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 5.1 Light Agent for protecting a virtual environment based on Enterprise Cloud Platform VeiL 4.5, Sangfor 5.8.5, or SharxBase 5.10.x
- Run the virtual machine creation wizard.
- Select the SVM image in the QCOW2 format.
- Finish the wizard.
- Run the virtual machine.
- Log in to the SVM using the following credentials:
- login: root
- password: 7czWtTKhCgrvEYBHb3rE
- Change the password for the root account using the following command:
- Change the password for klconfig using the following command:
- Configure the network. Run the following commands:
- When using DHCP:
- ssh klconfig@localhost dhcp <InterfaceName> yes
- When using static parameters:
- [root@localhost ~]# ssh klconfig@localhost network <InterfaceName> <IP> <NetMask> <Broadcast> <Gateway>
- For configuring the DNS server:
- ssh klconfig@localhost dns <dns server 1> <dns server 2> <dns server 3>
- For configuring up to three DNS servers:
- [root@localhost ~]# ssh klconfig@localhost dns <server 1> <server 2> <server 3>
- Restart the network service.
- Set the connector language:
- Set the name for the SVM:
- Configure the Network Agent connection settings:
- Install the application:
- Run Scan Server:
Now you can manage the SVM through Kaspersky Security Center.
For a more detailed description of the configuration commands, see the Online Help page.
- The Integration Server is not available. Upon connection to the Integration server, SVMs send an event to Kaspersky Security Center informing that hypervisor is unavailable and Protection Server is not connected to hypervisor.
- Light Agents can discover the SVMs in the network in only one way: by using a manually-compiled list of SVM addresses. Use of Integration server for SVM detection is not available.