“Key is blocked” error
The article concerns:
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Kaspersky Password Manager
This means that the code has been blocked by Kaspersky Lab engineers to prevent it being used illegally.
You must activate the application with a new activation code.
To get a new activation code, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing a topic for your request.
- Place and date of purchase
- Activation code or license key
- License owner information
You can buy a new activation code in the online store or through a Kaspersky retail partner.
What to do if the error occurred while using a trial version
If the "Key is blocked" error occurred while using a trial version of a Kaspersky application, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing a topic for your request.