How to add or change a web interface certificate in Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway
Latest update: April 09, 2021 ID: 15729
To add or change a web interface certificate:
- Copy new files in the CRT and KEY formats to the KSMG server. For example, to the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ folder.
- Connect to Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway via SSH and select Technical support mode.
- Edit the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf file. Change the lines and specify the path to the new files:
- SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf.d/.klms-appliance.crt
- SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf.d/.klms-appliance.key
- Restart the httpd service.
The web interface certificate will be added or changed.