How to integrate Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway with a remote MTA through Milter
To integrate Kaspersky Security Mail Gateway through the mail filter (Milter) with a remote mail server (MTA):
- Open the console of the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway virtual machine or connect to it via SSH.
- Go to Technical Support Mode. See this aticle for instructions.
- Open the file /var/opt/kaspersky/klms/installer.dat and add the following line:
- Open the file /etc/opt/kaspersky/klms/klms_filters.conf
- Find the [milter] section and add the IP address of the network adapter and the port number of the MTA socket to the following line:
- Open the file /etc/sysconfig/iptables
- Add the following lines to it:
-A input_defaults -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
- Run the command:
Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway will be integrated with a remote MTA through Milter.
The service network restart command does not restart iptables.