On-Access Protection in Kaspersky Security 9.0 for Microsoft SharePoint Server
Latest update: October 17, 2019 ID: 11676
- files being uploaded to SharePoint server by the user;
- files being downloaded from SharePoint to the computer.
- SharePoint web objects (for example, wiki pages and forums located on the SharePoint server) when they are being created or modified.
- Antivirus file scan in accordance with the exclusion rules.
- Scan for malicious code that uses the system vulnerabilities.
- Scan for unwanted file formats and names.
- Scan of files and SharePoint web objects for unwanted content.
- Scan of links in web objects for phishing and other threats.
By the result of the scan, the application takes actions specified in the settings.